The round stainless steel ring by American Fireglass delivers a bright, tall flame- it looks great when accompanied with lava rock, and especially with fire glass. Each stainless steel burner ring is match lit, features a cross-bar design for better gas distribution, and each concentric ring increases in diameter for a larger flame height. American Fireglass burners are machine welded to produce a durable product- providing long-lasting enjoyment to any patio setting!
AFG offers two types of flow capacity for the round stainless steel burner- Standard and High Capacity. Standard capacity fire rings are constructed with 1/2" hub, while the High Capacity fire rings use 3/4" hub.
This burner can be installed DIY or by a professional installer and can be used for either Natural Gas or Liquid Propane applications; when you order a ring for LP applications you will receive a propane conversion kit (includes coupler, close nipple, and properly sized air mixer).
- Cross Bar Design - Extra cross bar improves gas distribution
- Increasing Concentric Rings - Each concentric ring's tubes increase in diameter to produce a more natural, broad fire
- High Capacity (HC) - Optional high capacity rings feature 3/4" center hub
- Stainless Steel Tubing - Heavy duty stainless steel ensures a long-lasting product; with 1/2 female NPT pipe thread; also includes plug for the hub, and Allen wrench
- Natural Gas (NG) or Liquid Propane (LP) - Burner ring can adapt to either application
About American Fireglass:
Located in Lake Elsinore, California, American Fireglass is the world
|Ignition Type||Match Lit|
|Burner Material||#304 Stainless Steel|
|Burner Ring Size||Optional|
|Raised Center Hub||No|
|Burner Hole Pattern||Standard|
|Burner Holes Drilled||Yes|
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.
List $110.00 You Save $22.05!
List $53.00 You Save $11.05!
List $84.00 You Save $17.05!
List $99.00 You Save $20.05!