- Home /
- Hearth Products Controls Round Stainless Steel Fire Pit Burners
The Products Controls Round Stainless Steel Fire Pit Burners by Hearth Products Controls provides a high quality fire pit component necessary to complete your gas fire pit project. The round shaped burner is manufactured by HPC and constructed from high quality 304 stainless steel; each round burner features staggered burner ports, a 1/2 Inch or 3/4 Inch female gas inlet, and is neatly machine welded to produce a seamless and durable product.
This burner can be installed DIY or by a professional installer and can be used for either Natural Gas or Propane applications; for LP applications a propane conversion kit, which includes an air mixer, coupler & nipple, will be necessary. The burner should be at least 6" smaller than the inside dimensions of your enclosure and must be installed so the burner ports face upwards.
- Stainless Steel Construction - Heavy duty 304 stainless steel guards against rusting and ensures a long lasting product
- Staggered Burner Ports - Drilled, not punched, burner ports are staggered on the tube for a broader, more complete flame
- Standard & High Capacity - Burner rings are available in both standard 1/2" and high 3/4" capacity
- Raised Central Hub - Gas inlet is raised above the concentric rings to prevent water from entering the valve or gas line
- Natural Gas or Propane - Burner kit is natural gas ready, with a propane conversion kit available
- Includes - Round burner and propane conversion kit (if propane option is selected); be sure to check out our fire pit kits to find this burner included with the necessary components for use
|HPC Round SS Burners|
|Burner Size||Btu (max)||Hub Size||Center Flame||Pan OD*||Center Hole*||Lava Rock*||Fire Glass*|
|FRS-6||6"||60k||1/2"||20"||12"||1-1/8"||1 Cu Ft||20 lbs|
|FRS-12||12"||90k||1/2"||20"||18"||1-1/8"||1 Cu Ft||40 lbs|
|FRS-18||18"||150k||1/2"||20"||24"||1-1/8"||1 Cu Ft||70 lbs|
|FRS-24||24"||150k||1/2"||24"||30"||1-1/8"||1 Cu Ft||110 lbs|
|FRS-24HC||24"||300k||3/4"||20"||30"||1-3/8"||1 Cu Ft||110 lbs|
|FRS-30||30"||300k||1/2"||22"||36"||1-1/8"||1 Cu Ft||160 lbs|
|FRS-30HC||30"||300k||3/4"||18"||36"||1-3/8"||1 Cu Ft||160 lbs|
|FRS-36HC||36"||300k||3/4"||14"||42"||1-3/8"||2 Cu Ft||220 lbs|
|FRS-48HC||48"||300k||3/4"||12"||54"||1-3/8"||2 Cu Ft||360 lbs|
What to Consider:
What to Consider When Building a Gas Fire Pit:
- Gas Supply - Before you begin designing your fire pit, first determine your gas supply
- Both Natural Gas and Propane may be used - Supply Pressure and BTU ratings need to be regulated for both
- For Natural Gas: Supply Pressure should be set between 3.5" - 7" Water Column
- For Propane*: Supply Pressure should be set between 8" - 11" Water Column
- *If using a 20 lb. propane tank, consider the maximum BTU output of a tank that size ranges from about 90,000 - 125,000 BTU† and a regulator must be used
- †The BTU rating of the 20 pound tank limits your burner options to sizes that are rated for 125,000 or fewer BTU
- Fire Pit Burner - The shape and size of your fire pit burner can be choosed after determining your gas supply
- Choose a burner that's at least 6" smaller than the inside dimension of your enclosure - that's 3" between the edge of the burner and the inside edge of the pit
- Fire Pit Pan - Recommended for use with all fire pit burners, but required for use in propane applications
- A pan can be flat or "bowl" style in order to accommodate your construction - it should be installed at least 3-4" below the top surface of your enclosure
- The burner pan separates the air mixer from the burner in propane applications, but in all constructions it helps with water drainage and ventillation
- Flange Extension - In many cases, the shut-off valve will be located inside the fire pit - if your enclosure walls are thicker than 3" it may be necessary to use a flange extension and a longer key
- Ventilation - For all fire pit burners, adequate ventilation is required
- The recommended amount of ventilation is 36in² - or (2) 18in² vents on two opposing sides to create proper airflow
- Installation Collars - Are designed to simplify the installation of a fire pit pan
- Our flexible installation collars can bend for round enclosures, and can be anchored in with concrete screws
- Fire Media - Is the final step to finishing a gas fire pit
- Both lava rock and fire glass may be used to complete your fire pit, the choice between the two is purely aesthetic
About the Manufacturer:
HPC is on the cutting edge of outdoor gas fire pit technology and offers a wide variety of burners to fit the need of any construction or do-it-yourself project. All HPC fire pit rings have staggered burner ports for a more natural-looking flame pattern and presence. Both stainless steel and cold rolled steel burners are available, and both feature ports that are drilled, not punched, for optimal quality; the burner hub is raised above the concentric rings to reduce the risk of water in the valve or gas line.
|Manufacturer||Hearth Products Controls|
|Shipping Status||Ships in 1 to 2 business days|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FRS-Config|
|Burner Material||#304 Stainless Steel|
|Raised Center Hub||Yes|
|Burner Hole Pattern||Staggered|
|Burner Holes Drilled||Yes|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
List $75.00 You Save $22.05!
List $195.00 You Save $45.05!
List $455.00 You Save $265.05!
List $25.00 You Save $7.05!
List $55.00 You Save $30.05!
List $70.00 You Save $17.05!
great Review by lenord
Installed this burner my self, into my 31 inch firepit, lava rock above and below, straight from the natural gas line from my house. used only the regulator from the house. pretty amazing, on full output you have to back away a little to be comfortable, nice yellow flame but no soot yet. this has been perfect for me. seems well built to me (Posted on 5/27/2015)
easy install and great finished product Review by Brando
Fire pit works great, easy to install instructions included and easy to follow. Definitely recommend for anyone trying to set up natural gas fire pit. (Posted on 5/12/2015)
Excellent product Review by Rick
My wife & I own & operate "Fireplaces Plus" here in San Marcos CA.
It's great to find a supplier for these hard to find fire rings. Quality & service is top notch.
Will definitely use them again in the future. (Posted on 4/1/2015)
Great product Review by TTT
I called the company before placing the order and I was informed that I would need the 24" high capacity burner ring rather than 24" ring because of the BTU. Great advise from what appears to be a very knowledgeable company. Thanks! (Posted on 3/12/2015)
Write Your Own Review
We inventory many of our products in our warehouse in North Liberty, Iowa to provide quick and flexible shipping options for the entire country. Certain custom finished products and other items will ship factory direct from the manufacturer when necessary and can take additional time processing.
Standard Ground Shipping:
For most items under 150 pounds the standard free shipping option will be parcel (FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc). Having this flexibility allows us to provide the quickest turn around to process and ship your order. If your order arrives damaged, please be sure to take pictures and provide those to us in order to help us provide proper reparations.
Standard Freight Shipping:
For most items over 150 pounds our free standard shipping service will be freight, and will include free curb side delivery and lift gate service. When your order is ready to be delivered, the shipping company will contact you to schedule a time to deliver your order - for this reason, it is critical to provide the most relevant phone number at the time of check out. Upon delivery, the driver will take it off the truck for you but it is your responsibility to bring it onto your property. You will be required to sign for the delivery and inspect the product upon arrival; any damage present upon arrival must be annotated when accepting the delivery, Spotix Inc is not liable for damages not annotated on the delivery receipt at time of delivery.
Free Shipping on All Orders:
All products available on our website qualify for free standard shipping; standard shipping applies to standard locations within the contiguous 48 states. Spotix Inc. reserves the right to choose delivery type, carrier, and service level of each shipment when standard shipping is selected. For Freight shipments, standard shipping includes curb side delivery and lift gate services; for exceptions (e.g. hard to reach areas) special considerations and fees may be applied.
Expedited Shipping Options:
Most items will be available for expedited shipping options in order to decrease shipping time; these options require you to call and speak to one of our Sales Representatives in order to determine availability and pricing.
Orders shipping internationally are not eligible for our free standard shipping. We regularly ship to Canada; for such orders, you are responsible to contact our sales representatives in order to determine shipping costs. Additional international shipping opportunities may be available, please call for availability. International orders are not eligible for our standard return policy; returns made internationally will be handled on a case by case basis.
30 Day Return Policy
At Spotix Inc we want you to be satisfied with the products you purchase; if you don’t feel satisfied for any reason, we allow a simple returns policy that allows you to return any new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 30 days of delivery for a refund. The refund issued will be for the total amount of the order minus original outbound shipping and any return shipping costs incurred by Spotix Inc. If your return is due to an error made by us, you will not be responsible for shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first attempt to work with you to repair the product; if repair is not possible, we’ll work on getting it replaced.
- If your return will be returning to us via Freight service, we will require a photo of the item as you’ve packaged it in order to have a “before” image of the package to protect against any damage caused during return shipping.
- Upon returning an item, be sure the product is clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and you note your RMA number on the outside of the package.
If you’d like to return your item(s), please feel free to use our simple Return Form to obtain an RMA number (Return Authorization number) and we will process your return quickly.
To be eligible for a return, item(s) must be within 30 days of delivery in new, unused, unassembled, and resalable condition in the original packaging.
- The cost of original outbound shipping will be deducted from your refund total.
- A return shipping label can be available upon request, but will be at your cost
- For returns that require freight service, we can schedule a freight truck to pick up the returning item(s) but you will be responsible for the cost.
- Certain items are not eligible to be returned for under this policy; some items are customized and built to order based on your specifications and do not qualify for a standard return.
- These items include but are not limited to: American Fyre Designs fire pits, fireplaces, and firewalls; HPC’s MLFPK, FPK, FPPK, and HWI fire pit kits; other custom products.
- Refund will be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used at the time of original transaction.
- Once received, returns are usually processed within 3 days, and can take additional time for your bank to process the transaction.
Spotix Inc reserves the right to refuse a refund if:
- The item returned does not match the original item shipped.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging, either of which were not previously specified by the customer.
- The item was damaged during return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been used and is no longer in new and resalable condition.
In many cases, an exchange may be made to ensure you get the exact item(s) you need. If you’d like to make an exchange contact us, and:
- We will process an RMA/Exchange for the correct item(s)
- At this time, you may purchase the new item(s) in order to get them shipped out sooner or,
- You can return the incorrect item, once we receive the return we will ship out the new item(s).
- Any additional costs will need to be paid for at time of exchange.
- Return shipping will still be your responsibility, though if an exchange is completed you will not be charged original outbound shipping.
Sorry but I am trying to figure out what HC means
It stands for High Capacity
What comes in the propane conversion kit?
The propane conversion kit includes an air mixer and a coupler.
Where does the air mixer fitting screw into ? Does it screw into the top center opening of the firering?
If using propane, the air mixer will thread into the center hub of the fire ring from the bottom. In our kit, we include 2 standard fitting to provide just a few inches of separation between the ring and the air mixer. For a visual representation, see here.
List $154.00 You Save $40.05!
List $125.00 You Save $33.05!
List $180.00 You Save $47.05!
List $198.00 You Save $52.05!