American Fyre Designs Contractor's Model Outdoor Gas Fireplace
American Fyre Designs Contractor's Model Outdoor Gas Fireplace provides the perfect show model to completely customize the fireplace to the look you desire. Built from a high quality glass-fiber reinforced concrete, this fireplace is resistant to high temperatures and is specifically designed for long lasting durability. Begin by choosing the Contractor's Model with or without the molding, then choose between the vented or vent-free option - which will choose the Charred Oak or Charred Frontier Oak log set to accompany your unit. The Contractor's Model will come in white GFRC, is recessed to allow custom finishing, and features the key/gas location on the back right of the unit. From there, you can turn your Contractor's Model fireplace into your own custom fire feature that will shine as the focal point of your patio paradise for many years to come.
*This unit is built to order, please allow the specified lead time for the unit to ship.
- GFRC Construction - Glass fiber reinforced concrete material ensures a durable product
- Unfinished Surface - Intended as a standard option to allow you to customize the finish with your own stone or stucco finish
- Decorative Log Set - Includes a 18" Charred Oak log set for the Vented option, and 18" Charred Frontier Oak log set for the Vent-Free
- Vented or Vent-Free - Vented G45 18" burner rated for 70,000 BTU and Vent-Free G10 18" burner rated for 35,000 BTU
- Firebox Liner - Includes (4) herringbone firebox liners for a decorative finish
- Fireplace Style - Select Vented or Vent Free option; venting option dictates log set style
- Optional Molding - Choose to include Molding or Without Molding
- Log Set Configuration - Choose No Log Set if you're purchasing a log set separate, or Natural Gas/Propane Log Set to suite your application
|Manufacturer Part Number||45-Config|
|Manufacturer||American Fyre Designs|
|Made in USA||Yes|
- Dimensions - 67" x 37" x 96" (W x D x H)
- Weight - 810 lbs.
- Pieces - 9; 1 hearth, 1 hearth base, 1 body, 1 chimney, 1 mantle, 4 fire box
- Fuel Type - LP or NG
By combining an unrelenting dedication to engineering the finest products served with a commitment to a great personal experience, RH Peterson has enjoyed over 50 years of innovative success in the Hearth & Grill industries. With a continued investment in state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and processes, RH Peterson maintains an on-going program of quality assurance. In doing so, they strive to continue the success and tradition initiated by co-founders Bob Peterson and Harold Keck in order to achieve their ultimate goal - to provide world class products for your home.