Items 1-20 of 32
- Fire by Design SMCLF Submersible Gas Manifold with Crossing Center Line of FireAs low as $1,035.50
- Spotix Rectangle HPC Match Lit Fireplace U-Burner KitsAs low as $177.95
- 2 Reviews5 stars(2)4 stars(0)3 stars(0)2 stars(0)1 star(0)As low as $64.13
- 2 Reviews5 stars(2)4 stars(0)3 stars(0)2 stars(0)1 star(0)As low as $69.30
- 2 Reviews5 stars(2)4 stars(0)3 stars(0)2 stars(0)1 star(0)As low as $107.88
- 1 Review5 stars(1)4 stars(0)3 stars(0)2 stars(0)1 star(0)As low as $103.95
- 1 Review5 stars(0)4 stars(1)3 stars(0)2 stars(0)1 star(0)As low as $51.40
- 1 Review5 stars(0)4 stars(0)3 stars(0)2 stars(1)1 star(0)As low as $180.50
- 1 Review5 stars(0)4 stars(0)3 stars(0)2 stars(0)1 star(1)As low as $114.00
- Hearth Products Controls Rectangle Stainless Steel Fire Pit BurnersAs low as $69.88
- Hearth Products Controls Round Stainless Steel Fire Pit BurnersAs low as $54.13
- Grand Effects RIAUT12 Round Stainless Steel Electronic Ignition Gas Rock BurnerAs low as $2,938.50
- Fire by Design SMSF Hoop Style Submersible Gas Manifold Side FeedAs low as $902.50
Gas Fire Pit Burners
Build your fire pit with a premium gas burner
Penta burners are star-shaped burners capable of providing tall, natural flames. Available in sizes from 12 inches to 48 inches, these units are great if you're looking for a realistic campfire look. They're also our most popular design!
Heavy-duty brass burners from Warming Trends offer one of the most innovative burner designs on the market. With their unique Crossfire™ design, these units have been manufactured to produce an optimum air to gas mixture, resulting in taller, brighter flames.
Round burners offer a traditional gas burner shape. Like all of our burners, these components are built from durable, long lasting materials—so you can get years of enjoyment out of your fire feature.
Looking for a more unique burner shape? Our square burners provide a less common alternative to either a round or penta burner. These units are available in size 12x12 inches, 18x18 inches and 24x24 inches.
If you're looking to build a rectangular fire pit enclosure, we offer burners to meet your needs. These burners are a smaller alternative to H-shaped or linear burners and are available in size 12x6 inches, 18x9 inches and 24x12 inches.
For larger rectangular enclosures, an H-burner makes for an excellent choice. With their unique construction, these burners can fill a large fire pit while only using reasonable amounts of gas. These burners are available in five sizes ranging from 18x6 inches to 48x10 inches.
To fill a long and narrow enclosure, you're going to need a long and narrow burner. Linear burner pans are only 8 inches wide, but burners are available in lengths ranging from 24 to 96 inches to give you plenty of versatility when trying to fill your enclosure space.
As the name implies, fireplace burners are designed to be used with gas fireplaces. These burners are available in sizes ranging from 18x6 inches to 36x6 inches. Please note, these burners are not meant to be used as log lighters.
Looking to create a one-of-a-kind fire pit enclosure? We can fabricate custom burners to match your needs. Give us a call to discuss possible options for your custom fire pit.