Top Fires by The Outdoor Plus OPT-FTWR2x Bastille Corten Steel Fire Tower provides a stunning piece to enhance your outdoor space. Each tower is individually handcrafted from corten steel. The corten steel finish has been pre-rusted to provide a beautiful rustic color. It is recommended that you sand the fire pit down once a year with sandpaper to prevent rust from continuing all the way through. Standing at 87-inches tall with dimensions of 24x24, this fire tower is sure to impress. All components necessary for plug and play are included, featuring a fire pan, 304 stainless steel burner, brass valve with chrome cover, key, and hoses. It also includes an access door to house a 20 lb. propane tank. Fire glass is not necessary for this fire tower.
Choose from two different ignition options: Electronic Ignition or Match Light. The Smart Weather Electronic Ignition System has been tested in rain, snow, and 55 mph winds to ensure long lasting durability - and will reignite if blown out due to wind. The compact system can be wired by your local electrician to be controlled by a pool controller, remote control, or home automated systems to provide effortless control of the fire feature. This LC Certified unit is compatible with 24VAC only (24V to 110V transformers are available) and features a glow plug igniter designed to withstand the elements.
The Match Light Ignition System provides a simple manual ignition process while the 1/4-turn ball valve allows a variable flame height.
- Material - Made from premium corten steel with stainless steel components
- Finish - Weathered corten steel
- Ignition Type - Match light or electronic ignition
- Fuel Type - Propane or natural gas
- Access Door - Contains an access door to store 20 lb. propane tank
- Fire Glass - Fire glass is not required
- Plug and Play - Comes with all components necessary for plug and play application
- Includes - Burner, key valve, key, and gas hoses