Dimplex Fireplaces and Patio Products
- Dimplex CDFI1000-DWSKIT Driftwood Media for GBF1000-PRO, GBF1500-PRO and CDFI1000-PROSpecial Price $329.99 Regular Price $379.49
- Dimplex CDFI1500-RVRCK River Rock Media for GBFI1500-PROSpecial Price $296.99 Regular Price $341.54
- Dimplex CDFI1500-BLKRCK Black Rock Media for GBF1500-PROSpecial Price $296.99 Regular Price $341.54
- Dimplex DIR30A10GR Indoor/Outdoor Electric Infrared Heater, 1000-3000 WattsSpecial Price $1,149.99 Regular Price $1,332.49
- Dimplex DIRxxA10GR Indoor/Outdoor Electric Infrared HeaterAs low as $509.99
- Dimplex CDFILOG-KIT Log Set for CDFI-PRO Electric CassetteAs low as $279.99
- Dimplex CDFI1000-DWSKIT Driftwood Media for GBF1000-PRO and CDFI1000-PROSpecial Price $269.99 Regular Price $310.49
- Dimplex CDFI1000-RVRCK River Rock Media for GBF1000-PRO and CDFI1000-PROSpecial Price $197.99 Regular Price $227.69
- Dimplex CDFI1000-BLKRCK Black Rock Media for GBF1000-PRO and CDFI1000-PROSpecial Price $197.99 Regular Price $227.69
- Dimplex CDFI500-DWSKIT Driftwood Media for CDFI500-PROSpecial Price $134.99 Regular Price $155.24
- Dimplex CDFI500-RVRCK River Rock Media for CDFI500-PROSpecial Price $119.99 Regular Price $137.99
- Dimplex CDFI500-BLKRCK Black Rock Media for CDFI500-PROSpecial Price $124.99 Regular Price $143.74
Fireplaces and Patio Products
There’s a reason Dimplex is seen as a world leader in the electric fireplace industry. These products offer some of the industry’s most innovative features and designs. Spanning a wide selection of products, Dimplex offers a convenient way to add the ambiance of a fireplace without the need for venting or additional materials.
Dimplex North America, a member of the Glen Dimplex Group of companies of Dublin, Ireland, entered the North American electric heating industry in 1991 with the acquisition of the Electromode, Sentinel, Chromalox, and Westcan brands. The company made history in 1995 with the creation of the electric fireplace industry’s first realistic burning wood flame effects. Since then, over 30 patents related to electric flame technology have been granted with additional patents pending.
Dimplex North America is headquartered at a 200,000-square-foot manufacturing and distribution facility in Cambridge, Ontario. An additional 218,000-square-foot distribution facility located in Indianapolis, Indiana, allows easy service throughout the United States.
Dimplex products are covered by a two-year limited warranty. For limitations of this warranty, consult a Dimplex product manual for your product of choice.
Most notable for their electric fireplaces, Dimplex offers some of the most realistic-looking flame patterns in the industry. In many cases, these fireplaces look as impressive as gas or wood fireplaces. Integrated heaters on select units also allow for efficient zone heating. Traditional options resembling gas or wood fireplaces are available as are more contemporary electric fireplaces with fire glass.
Get the beauty of a fireplace without the added hassle of wood or gas. Traditional and contemporary models are available.
Find the right replacement remote control for your Dimplex electric fireplace.
Outlet conversion kits can help meet the needs of certain installations.
From firebox enhancements to surrounds and trim kits, find everything you need to give your electric fireplace a professional appearance.