Lynx Outdoor Products
- Lynx CCMD LHPM & LHFS Patio Heater Dome CoverSpecial Price $229.00 Regular Price $249.00
- Lynx LHPM-ELC Electrical Kit (Includes Switch & Transformer) For Use With LHPM OnlySpecial Price $219.00 Regular Price $239.00
- Lynx LHPM-BC Base Mounting Cover For Use With LHPM OnlySpecial Price $219.00 Regular Price $239.00
- Lynx LHPM-IC Island Post Hole CoverSpecial Price $119.00 Regular Price $129.00
- Lynx LHEM48 Eave Mounted Heater, 48-InchAs low as $2,229.00
Lynx Professional Grills began in 1996 with a commitment to improving the market for grills and outdoor cooking. Founded by a group of stainless steel manufacturers with more than 30 years of experience, the Lynx team stormed to the top of the market for outdoor kitchens and outdoor kitchen accessories with products built to handle the test of time.
Lynx is often at the forefront of the outdoor cooking industry with many industry advancements like the Lynx hood assist kit, the variable temperature infrared burner, and premium cast brass and ceramic grill burners. All of these innovations are combined into an attractive stainless steel package with smooth-welded, gap-free joints for a truly high end piece of grilling equipment.
Lynx Professional Grill products typically feature warranties between one and five years with some components featuring a limited lifetime warranty. For more specific warranty information, see your product manual.
With a wide range of grilling products, Lynx should be near the top of your list when looking at brands for an outdoor kitchen overhaul. Lynx offers gas grills and smoker grills at a mid- to high-end price point, while Sedona by Lynx products offer a more cost-effective outdoor grilling option. In either case, you’re sure to find a grill and outdoor kitchen set you’ll take pride in for many years to come.